Apply for School Bus Drivers Job at Transdev Canada Yellowknife NT.
Transdev is hiring multiple school bus drivers in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. This is a part-time position with competitive wages of $32 per hour.
This is to inform the general public that Transdev, a leading operator and global integrator of mobility, is hiring multiple School Bus Drivers in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada.
They offer a competitive hourly rate of $32, free training, health benefits, and a $3000 signing bonus.
What You’ll Enjoy in This Role
- Free training
- Competitive wages
- Health benefits
- $3000 signing bonus
- Annual retention bonus
- Nights and weekends off
- Freedom of being out on the open road (no desk work!)
- Making a real difference in the lives of the families and children you serve
What You’ll Be Doing in This Role
- Safely transporting students to and from school and activities on time
- Performing pre/post-trip vehicle inspections to ensure optimal vehicle safety
- Ensuring students’ safety while boarding, exiting buses and crossing the street
To qualify for this job, you will:
- Hold a Class 2 license and an S endorsement (training is provided).
- Meet the minimum age requirements for a school bus driver’s license in the territory (and the company standard minimum of 21 years).
- Have at least three years of driving experience.
- Have a good understanding of English and be able to communicate effectively.
- Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver’s license and a good driving record
- Undergo and pass a ministry-prescribed medical examination, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and other background checks.
Transdev is a leading operator and global integrator of mobility. They give passengers the freedom to move whenever and however they choose. They proudly provide 11 million daily passenger trips in 20 countries with efficient, easy-to-use, and environmentally friendly transportation services that connect people and communities.
Passionate, committed, efficient, and partners, Transdev’s 83,000 employees live in a world where mobility allows them to go further.
In March 2023, Transdev Canada expanded its reach in western Canada by acquiring First Transit. Transdev Canada is now Canada’s largest multi-modal privately owned transportation company by joining forces.
About First Transit
First Transit is a leading provider of public transportation solutions in North America. They operate more than 400 transit systems in 39 states and Canada, employing over 18,000 people. First Transit is committed to providing safe, reliable, and efficient transportation services that meet the needs of its customers.
How To Apply
Please visit the job application website to apply for the School Bus Drivers Job at Transdev Canada.